I know, because I have been there. And probably will be again at that moment when whine becomes a new top 10 ten song. I mean, you know that tune yes? Or when I just want to say, anyone want to join me in a glass of whine?
Yeah and please, no do you want cheese with your whine jokes with that either, OK?
As an Affiliate Marketer, it is truly amazing and astounding the amount of information we are learning to store in our brains every day. I am loving learning so much so quickly.
And some days, that input just doesn’t seem to want to stay with me. Those are the uh oh moments.. .you know those?
So I realized I needed some compensatory skills to get me through those moments. And this was actually a fun exercise in choices and opening my brain a bit more.
It did not even hurt.
So ready for simple remedies for over whelm and whine time?
Here we go.
Remedies for overwhelm:
- Pretend we are teenagers again, put on your favorite music, ramp up the sound, and ready for this? Dance. Yep, between the music and the movement, it changes our brain chemistry and frees our brain of stress.Gotta try it. You will be amazed. And it will make you laugh. So good!
- Meditate, that is always my go to. If I need to recharge my brain. Even just 10 minutes of deep breathing while meditating also changes brain waves and gives you fresh views of dilemmas. Nothing we cannot solve.
- Walk , now walking for me is freedom. I just love how it feels And sometimes i combine walking and meditation and it takes me to a really lovely place. I am easily smiling and feeling so much love.Try it.
- Call a friend. And let it all go.
- A lovely cup of tea changes my world any time.Chamomile or lemongrass with Rooibis.
And think about the changes that you need to make this all work for you.
So will you try any of these when overwhelm comes to visit you?
What are some tips you have found that work?
I think one of the things about learning how we grow our new business is understanding we are being in this.
For me, I have never quite gotten the hang of what people call “pacing”ourselves. HUH?
So this is what I am learning too:
- The excitement and drive to succeed is not going to help if we are not well enough to participate
- That every 1 to 2 hours we have to take a break from our ‘puter. Good for the eyes, head and fingers
- That even if our most creative time is at 2 am, by 8 am we take a long nap
- And keep water or hydrating liquids by our desk, not coffee or caffeinated drinks
- Take food breaks.
- Take exercise breaks at least twice per day
- Connect with others several times a day
- Eat food that feeds our brains, lots of greens
- Laugh during the day
- Listen to music
- Don’t forget to tell yourself how amazing you are
- AND HAVE FUN! after all we are really loving this process, yes?
And this is so true. Take it Easy. Really, right now.
We are not running a short term race here. We are building our strong foundation to a healthy business. And it cannot be healthy, if we cannot care for ourselves.
So are we willing to take that plunge and give our bodies as much care as our business?
I think there is only one answer to this, yes?
So what are you going to do today to take care of yourself?
I am happy to join you in a glass of whine. But just for a moment, because I am taking a break so that my head knows I care.
Enjoy this day. And know that for each step we take we are that much closer to success. So let’s not give up when we want a glass of whine. Just acknowledge it. Use the tips to get beyond it.. And fly well!
Tell me what you think please! Oh and if you really need it..
Cheers to great health and overflowing abundance!
In peace and gratitude,
Founder, success-full-living.com, one heart centric-moment at a time!