Every day for me seems to start with, did you know that? And lately my answer has been, umm I am learning!
And that is a fabulous place to be. I feel so vibrant and excited. Oh and wow am I having fun! So much to learn, so many new people to meet, and so much to write about.
But I really started thinking about this adage: learn something new each day, it keeps you young.
And since I am about to have my 65th birthday soon, it is really resonating with me. Ouch 65? I think I am really only 45! And isn’t the new 60, really 40 anyway?? Oh thank you world, for coming up with that line!
So anyway, each day in this journey I am learning way over 1 new thing! And you know what? My brain is working so much better, because it is stimulated and thriving.
Who would have thought of a thriving brain?
Welp, that is what I have decided to call this experience. My thriving brain is having the time of its life. Means grin, so am I. I get up every morning so happy to see this new day and ready for my did you know that moment.
So here is what my did you know that questions led me to this week. Ready?
Whew, its a lot, so pour yourself a glass of tea with honey please! (No whine allowed.)
First off, did you know that:
1. Working a very defined schedule adds to clarity, focus and get this..SUCCESS? Yup it does. Because we are being efficient with our tasks and our time. Really great advice.
2. That there are two types of plugins, one that load from the front, and one that loads from the back end. That means if it loads first it slows down the site, if it loads from the back the site goes up first and then the plugin activates. who knew plugins could have so many..umm..doors?? Hint, we want back loader. And you can test it.
3.If you are wanting to be more proactive in your commenting and backlinks, guess what you can do? Go to the Google god and input your keywords (that you are doing for a post) and find other sites in your niche. Pick one of two click on them, and then add comments. Now you have backlinks to something totally different. and it has the potential to drive traffic to your site. Easy peasy, yes?
4. When you start getting referrals in Wealthy Affiliate there is a 10% conversion rate. That translates to NO stressing over the numbers OK? The more referrals you get, the more that 10% will kick in. So just let them flow in. The more the numbers the closer we get to conversions. Happy dance time.
5. If you need some inspiration for a topic to write about, here is a phenomenal inside tip…ready? Go to a site that is in your niche, read some of the comments. If there is a comment about someone asking a question about a topic, that is a clue that someone is interested in an answer. Voila! We have a new topic to write about. At least you know that one person will be interested.
6.We do not have a fully functioning business until we have an email list. There you go. It is now way out in the open. That is the elixir to success. The email list. So what do we need to do about it? First off invest in an autoresponder. Why? Because you need reliability and deliverability. You need to know that it will be directly delivered to our inbox and not a spammer. That kind of clarity is vital.
7. So I am learning how to now dip my toe into Facebook. I had opted out a few years ago. But listen to this, if you just go and comment every day and like 5-10 people your link has now exponentially grown to over 75. Whoa! So growing our friends and getting visibility is a happening experience. And people will start recognizing you. That is a great feat for our business,yes? Branding is the way people know who we are. THAT is really GOOD.
If your purpose here is to :
1. Make Money
2. The ability to do whatever we want with our lives, travel, more time with family, etc
- We need to get smart about how we are using our time
- We do not want to replace this as a job by working 70 hours per week, we want it to be our vehicle to a life well lived
We work hard in the next couple of years at least to make this all happen so that our business becomes stable, thriving and monetized. Then because we set in motion the working schedule, it will be reasonable to work only 4 hours per day. That is entirely livable yes?
So lets get there. Get our business in the shape of knowing our thriving brain is making it happen. And we are so the driver of this vehicle, yes?
1. Learn every day
2. Patience and determination is the corner stone to success.
3. Thriving brain syndrome,add the fun
4. Keep that schedule
5. Do everything you can to brand yourself
6. Build your email list
I really hope this was helpful? I am so enjoying this adventure. Fun is redefined now for me every day. It is the anticipation that there is nothing I cannot achieve and that is truly the most potent elixir to life. It changes our outlook, our vibrancy, our thriving and our moods. And because I am now living in success, the people that are showing up in my world are successful and vibrant. Wow, what an amazing perk,yes?
And if I can do this at my very young, (not) age, well just think what you can do? Yup, YES WE CAN.
So do it, find your passion, find your path, enter into your amazing and thriving brain.
Wow. Life is beyond fantastico!
I would really love to chat with you, so if you have any questions or thoughts about topics to talk about, I am all ears..and my trusty fingers will quickly answer you! Join me on this adventure. To say it has completely revamped my world is an understatement .
And did you know? Talking and connecting to five different positive people per day, raises endorphins and self worth. So get talking now!
In peace and gratitude,
Founder, success-full-living.com., living one heart-centric moment at a time!
This day is your time! So step into learning how to create an online business and help others in the process. I will be here to help you along your way and answer any questions. Come join me in an adventure to the beauty of self and thriving. It is beyond amazing. Do click here for more information.