It almost unbelievable to realize it is only 7 months that I have been with Wealthy Affiliate and started my own online blog. It has changed my whole perspective on life, options and paths that I always wanted to take.
I have learned so much that at times I feel like I am about to get my Ph.D in Affiliate Marketing. But honestly, I only know probably less than a drop of the ocean right now.
But lately, it is all beginning to tie together, so I can almost understand the systems of it. And the infinite possibility of how we do make money.
So in celebrating this time period, let’s talk about the basics of what I have learned.
In a nutshell what I have learned:
- If we do not work our schedule, we are not seriously working
- If we do not concentrate on social media back links, there is no way our site will be found
- If we are not learning to earn each day, we are not reaching for success
- Each day we need to decide which task has the potential to make us money. And that task is done first
- At the end of the day, note what has made us money
- At the end of the day, have our own planning session of what is going to be completed the next day
- Work with a mentor. That way there is accountability with the learning . Ours Bo Tipton has been a phenomenal teacher of staying the course, and being the Encourager-in-Chief. (thank you!)
- Each time we write a post, make sure our CTA (call to action) makes its point,do you know what your CTA truly is?
- Success is a day by day, step by step process. Not overnight.
- Immerse yourself in your niche to understand your audience
- Use Low Hanging Fruit Keywords to help with ranking and visibility
- Consistency and Persistence ARE KEY! don’t do these, nothing happens.
- This is a relationship marketing business. Let our readers get a sense of us.
- Our focus determines our outcome ,YUP! positive equals success.
- We each have our own USP, Unique Selling Point, use it
- Our content has to have value, benefit , and solution.
- Have a plan for how to monetize our sites with our sales funnel
- Build an email list, or there is no business
- We have a real estate goldmine on each post, Use all the SEO and meta descriptions that is how Google finds us and ranks So important to do! fill in all the bozes
- Use Ebooks for freebies to offer sign up for email list
- Keep OUR FOCUS no matter what
- Post 3x per day on Social Media
- Create Videos, 80% of people watch videos
- Youtube is #2 in Search Engines, so set up a Youtube channel and be seen!
- Create Many Possible Profit Streams, do not rely on just one
- We are on the NOW plan. NO waiting, JUST DOING!
- Become a student of Traffic Generation
- Know what you are SELLING
- Get control of your business by getting control of your TRAFFIC
- KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SELLING
There is so much more than this.. but this is the basic way to know we are truly ready to soar into success.
So I cannot possibly begin to understand all that will be coming as these next months come along. At time this old blonde head of mine feels like it is going to explode. That I cannot possibly take in any more information. Do you know that feeling?
And other times, I am so incredibly fascinated I realize I have been sitting at my computer for an entire day into sunset without a break. Whew!
But no matter if I am brain tired or brain exhiliarated.. I am loving every single moment of it.
I live in the knowing that my path is really shining in the light of potential. And for that I am so grateful that my retirement is so beyond FUN now.
This is absolutely one of the most fun things I have ever done. Writing for a living is my passion. And getting to learn how to make it all happen is beyond a dream come true.
I have indeed learned so much it is impossible to note all of it. But I have highlighted some thoughts.
So do your schedule, be consistent and persistent. Do Social Media to leave backlinks so your site can be found. Do the work. See it with the potential it is. We learn to earn!
And you know what? Just have fun! This is an amazing way to grow community, grow our finances and grow our own capabilities. That is pretty much a win -win..yes?
Is this hard work? Umm YUP! Be prepared for long hours and loads of patience.
Is it worth it? No question.
So don’t ever, never, ever give up.. we are on a journey here that is all that we have ever wanted.
And yes, dreams do come true, when we make them real.
Ready to work? I hear you.. YES WE CAN, Yes we do! We we ARE!
And we are on the NOW plan. NOt tomorrow. NOW!
So how would you talk about your experience?
In peace and gratitude
Founder, CEO, success-full-living.com
“living one heart-centric moment at at time”